Bread pizza is one of the most yummy snack n it is very easy to make.It wont take more than 10 mins to make.And it is one of the perfect ways to make ur kids say "U r grt mom" :) . I had been thinking of to make this recipe for a long time and made it yesterday.I had used the very basic topping(U can add ur favourite toppings like corn,mushroom,paneer etc).I had cut the bread slices into square shape.One can also cut them into round and bake in a muffin tray.I used daily fresh milk bread .I searched for the pizza sauce in my pantry but nothing was left out and hence used maggi hot n sweet sauce instead of it..And the combination was too gud and melted in our tastebuds.
- Bread Slices - 4 no.s
- Pizza Sauce - 4-5 tbsp
- Vegetables for Topping - 1 and 1/4 cup (i used onions, capsicum, tomato)
- Italian seasoning - 1/4 tsp( a pinch for eash slice)(Optional)
- Pepper powder - to taste
- Oil - to toast bread
- Mozzarella Cheese - 3/4 cup (shredded)
1.Chop the veggies into square shaped dices.Preheat the oven to 250 c .
2. Cut the edges of the bread slices with a sharp knife.
3. Apply oil on one side and then flip the bread slices and then apply the pizza sauce on the other side.
4.Then spread your favourite veggies on top.
5.Now grate the mozzarella cheese over it .
6. Take a baking tray and cover it with aluminium foil .Now place the breads over it.
7.Bake in covection mode at 220 c for 10 mins r until the cheese melts.