This soup is a twist in the old fashioned veg soup. Kiddos are sure to love this soup as it includes the magic ingredient "Pasta". Once I tasted a chicken noodle soup at Panera bread co and I wanted to try it at home without chicken and with a different pasta than spaghetti. This came out to be more or less same in taste.Hope you would love and try this recipe.
1. Baby Carrot(sliced) - 1
2. Beans(chopped) - 1/2 cup(1 cup= 250 ml)
3. Cauliflower - 1/2 cup
4. Penne rigatta - 1 cup
5. Garlic(finely chopped) - 6 cloves
6. Onion - 1/2 cup
7. Capsicum - 1/2 cup
8. Spring onion - To garnish
9. Butter - 2 Tbsp
10. Salt & pepper - As required.
1. Take a pan and add butter to it. Add finely chopped garlic to it.
2. Then add onion and all the veggies into it.
3. Let them fry for 5-7 minutes in medium flame.
4. Meanwhile boil a pot of water separately and add salt to it.
5. Add the pasta to the boiling water.Leave it to cook .Check with a fork.When it is done, strain away the water and keep the pasta separately.
6. To the veggies in the pan, add atleast 3 cups of water.
7. Allow it to boil untilt the water is reduced to 3/4 th.
8. Add salt and pepper. Then add pasta before youcould switch off the flame.
9.Garnish with spring onion.
1. You can add veggies as per your choice.(Broccoli is healthy too..but as long as you are ready to sacrifice the good smell..can go ahead :) ).
2. Never add tomatoes and coriander to this soup as it will change the taste and aroma.
3. Never forget to add garlic as it would give nice flavour to the soup.