Pasta cooked and coated with a blend of Indian spices. No adding of cheese so it could be a good tea time snack for the entire family. It gives a taste much similar to the Indianised noodles recipe. A splash of tomato sauce on to the pasta as a final touch gives an extra hand to the much needed kids friendly version.
1.Pasta - 2 cups (1 cup= 250ml)
2. Big onion(Finely chopped) - 1
3. Tomato - 2
4.Garlic - 4-5 cloves
5. Carrot(Finely chopped) - 1
6. Beans(Finely chopped) - 10
7.Turmeric powder - 1-2 tsp
8. Red chilli powder - 2 tsp
9. Pav bhaji masala - 2 tsp
10.Salt and oil - As required
11.Coriander leaves - To garnish.
1. Bring water to a rolling boil and add salt to it.
2. Then add pasta to it and let it cook until soft and fluffy.
3. Take a pan and pour oil to it.
5.When the onion turns translucent, add the veggies.
6. Fry for a while and then add tomatoes.
7.When the tomatoes turn mushy add turmeric,chilli and pav bhaji powder to it.
8. Add very little water if it is too dry. And cook for 2 more minutes.
9. Add the cooked pasta to this and garnish with coriander leaves and serve.