Pancakes are most delicious when they are fluffy and has a little more sugar content in it. I hate salty pancakes. If you are going to try it for the first time, then this page is for you.Then I am sure that your loved ones would gobble one pancake in one stretch.There are loads of pancake recipes in blogosphere. But this recipe came out to be entirely good and awesome. I got it from the blog http://www.chocolatesandchai.com/fluffy-fluffy-pancakes/. I like it with honey more than anything. Have a glimpse of these snaps and expect loads of different pancake posts soon .
All-Purpose Flour, sifted - 1 cup
Baking Powder - 2 tsp
Salt - A pinch
White Sugar - 2 tbsp
Milk - 3/4 cup
Egg - 1 Large
Melted Unsalted Butter - 2 tbsp
Pure Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
Oil - For cooking
1. Combine all the dry ingredients such as flour, salt, sugar, baking powder in a bowl.
2. Combine all the wet ingredients (Egg,vanilla extract,butter and milk) in yet another separate bowl.
3. Now mix the wet ingredients with the dry ones. Leave it for 10 minutes.(Just mix them so that no lumps of flour is formed. Dont beat them much ).
4. Take a dosa pan or a heavy bottomed pan.Drizzle cooking oil over it.
5. When the pan is hot, pour 1/4 th cup of batter and cook in medium flame.
6.When bubbles are formed on top , just flip it only once and cook the other side.
7. Remove from stove and serve with maple syrup/honey/whipped cream with strawberry.