Whenever I try a new popsicle , I could hear a magic mind voice telling me"This is the best popsicle U ever made". The homemade popsicles are much healthier than its store bought counter parts as we never mix artificial colour or preservatives in it. The nice orange colour gives a brilliant appealing look and it is an easy way to make kids have carrots as well.
1. Baby carrots - 7
2.Normal carrots - 2
3. Sugar - 1/4 cup(1 cup = 250 ml)
4. Water - 1/2 cup
1. Wash baby carrots and blend them in a blender along with sugar and little water.
2. Blend for a minute.
3. Transfer it to a separate bowl and add water.
4. Pour this into popsicle moulds and freeze for atleast 4-6 hours without disturbing them.
Twists & Tricks :
1. Can mix little milk along with it to make it rich (but oops.u wont get bright orange popsicles.)
2. Carrot & kiwi (layered) popsicle would give best combo and a feast for eyes too.