Everyday has got something new to explore and adventure. And that is really true when you are having a kid at home. When I got the popsicle mould for the first time,I never knew that this would be put to use(to this extent!!!)..I was amazed to see my kiddo make ice pops out of just water with her little hands and really she never got tired in reaching to it (every 10 minutes!!!)to check whether it is done. I was equally thrilled to explore all the possible twists in making different ice pops .
Lemonade &mint popsicle came out to be outstanding and that too in the first attempt. Next one is this recipe which is as follows...
1. Grapes - 10
2. Sugar - 5 Tbsp
3. Ice pop moulds
1. Add grapes along with sugar and little water in a blender.
2. Blend well and strain it in a strainer to remove the skin.
3. Add 2 1/2 cups of water to it and mix well.
4. Cut (few grapes)each one into two pieces.
5.Line the popsicle mould with these grape chunks and then pour the juice into each mould.
6. Refrigerate them for atleast 6 hrs and serve.
Tips & Tricks :
- More the grape concentrate, more time it would take to freeze and become a popsicle :)
- More the grape chunks, more yummy would be the popsicle(though there is a limit for it as all chunks get clustered at the bottom!!)