Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Chicken 65 Recipe

 


The chicken 65 recipe is my favourite dish since my childhood and my family loves this one too. The first thing that comes to my mind when I need to order food in a restaurant is none other than chicken 65. I love every part of it like its colour, texture, shape etc..I remember those days of my childhood when I go with my mom,dad and little sis to a  nearby restaurant where they serve chicken 65 with the same taste and so hot and fresh always.I had been trying  this recipe many a times until I got it to be 100 % perfect to my conscience.And  I cracked the true secret of this recipe is to add egg to it. Try  this scrumptious recipe this weekend and have a blast :).
 
Ingredients : 
 
 
1. Chicken - 1 lb(1/2 kg)

2. Curd - 1 Tbsp

3. Corn flour - 1/2 cup

4. All purpose flour - 2-3 Tbsp

5. Ginger garlic paste - 1 Tbsp

6. Kashmiri chilli powder - 2 tsp

7. Coriander powder - 1 tsp

8. Chicken masal powder - 1 tsp

9. Red food colour(optional) - 1/2 tsp

10.Curry leaves - 2 sprigs

11. Egg - 1


Method :
1. Cut chicken into small pieces and wash it well.

2. Add 1 tbsp of curd to it and let it rest for 10-20 minutes .



3. Then add corn flour, maida to it .
4. Then add egg white to it and leave it to rest for another 5- 10 minutes.



5. After that add egg yolk and leave 6-8 minutes.Then add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, garam masala, jeera powder, coriander powder along with food colour mentioned above.



5. Then add lemon juice and salt to it.

6. Take a pan and pour oil to it. Keep the stove in medium. And deep fry the chicken marinade .



7. Finally deep fry curry leaves too.(optional)

8. Serve it hot.



 Juicy and succulent texture inside and crispy outside :)

No comments: