It was a lazy sunday morning and I was wondering what to make for breakfast as there was no bread or dosa batter at home. And my hubby gave the idea of making spaghetti. It is a very simple recipe yet very yummy too. Once I made this for tea time when my friends visited my home . It was a big hit among the kids. So letz have a look at the recipe.
1. Big onion - 1 cup
2. Carrot - 1 cup
3. Cabbage - 1 cup
4. Capsicum - 1 cup
5. Spaghetti - 2 cups
6. Salt - As required.
1. Boil water and add spaghetti in boiling water with required salt.
2. Cook covered and drain spaghetti and keep it aside.
3. Take a pan and pour oil. Add onion to it.
4. When the onion turns translucent, add carrot cabbage along with capsicum.
5. Fry them for a while and then add the spaghetti to it.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Garnish with spring onion and serve with tomato sauce.
1. You can make a slight twist to it by frying egg separately and adding it to the spaghetti at the final stage.
2. Gives best results when made with any kind of noodles too.