One goodpoint about broccoli is that it is rich in folic acid and it is very good for pregnant women.And this veggie doesn't have a taste of its own. So when we make a soup out of it along with potato and milk , its taste gets enriched. And potato is not only a thickening agent but it also acts as a stomach filler .So, Im sure that even the children who hate broccoli would love this soup.
1. Broccoli - 1
2. Diced Potato - 1
3. Onion - 1/2
4. Milk - 1/2 cup
(American measuring cup used(1 cup= 250 ml))
5. Butter - 2 Tbsp
6. Salt - As required
7.Pepper - As required
1. Cut the broccoli into small florets and wash it well.
2. Take a pan and put butter.
3. Add onion and saute for a while and then add potato.
4. Then add broccoli to it and add water until the veggies are immerse.
5. Pressure cook them for 2 whistles. Strain the water from it.
6. After cooling,grind them in a blender/mixie along with milk.
7. Now pour this into a pan along with the strained water from step 5 and add salt and pepper and serve when it is hot.