1. Potatoes - 2 to 3
2. Big onion - 1
3. Capsicum - 2 or 3
4. Cumin powder - 1 Tbsp
5. Garam masala powder - 2 tsp
6. Grated cheese - 2 cups
7. Turmeric powder (optional) - 1 tsp
8. Salt and pepper - As required
9. Oil - For frying and brushing
1. Boil potatoes , peel the skin and mash them well.
2. Take a pan and add 2 Tbsp of oil and then add finely chopped big onion.
3. Add salt and fry onion for a while until it turns translucent.
4. Then add mashed potatoes.
5. Now add turmeric, cumin powder and garam masala along with pepper and salt. Keep it aside.
6. Now take the capsicum and cut it into two halves longitudinally.
7. Take out the seeds with a sharp knife.
8. Brush the outer part of capsicum generously with oil.
9. Stuff the potato masala into each of the capsicum. Then add the grated cheese as a topping to all the capsicums.
10. Bake in a convection oven at 400 F for 15- 20 mins . Serve it hot with tomato ketch up.
1.Dont turn the capsicum while baking.
2. Can include peas/carrot/beans for the masala.